Each small and medium sized company has got its own requirements when it comes to documenting its IT infrastructure and to defining the level of support it needs during the process. In addition to offering various source self-support your installation we are happy to support you in person – fast, reliable and at a reasonable price. Check out the i-doit support plan.
What Does The Support Plan Cover And Who Should Go For It?
Is It Right For Me?
The i-doit support plan is made for you if
- You are a small or medium sized company or enterpreneur
- Who needs to document its IT infrastructure
- But have small or no experience in doing so and
- Who prefers to have a direct line to the manufacturer to ask questions
What Is In It For Me?
- Ask questions and get answers via the support portal
- Hand in feature requests
- Availability: Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 16:00 (except national holidays in Germany)
- Response time: 24 hours within our hours of availability
Hand in any question to our support via the help center. This is also where you will find all answers and suggestions to your question.
i-doit Help Center
- Ask questions
- Get answers
- Find solutions faster
The knowledge base is the digital manual für i-doit. We continously update and extend it. Besides detailed instructions on how to make full use of i-doit it offers hands-on information and best practices.
Exchange ideas and discuss with other i-doit users of both versions, pro and open. You’d like to know how other users document their IT infrastructure? Just ask them!
Our FAQ section provides answers to various technical questions regarding your installation of i-doit and offers solutions to known issues.