New release i-doit 1.5
The most important new features:
- The CMDB Explorer’s visual interface has been completely rebuilt.
- Relocation extension: Using the relocation extension can be done by drag and drop.
- JEDI/JDisc: Dependent on your infrastructure you can now achieve up to a 5-fold performance boost.
Modules extend the functionality of i-doit
- VIVA module: ISO27001 and IT-Grundschutz
- JEDI module: Discovery for i-doit
- RFC module: Slim Change Management
- Partner modules and more: coming soon ...
Exact mapping of logical (IP, VLAN) and physical (equipment, cables) properties
- Automation using the JEDI module (Discovery)
- Cable and patch management
- Customizable overviews of IPv4, IPv6 and Layer 2 topologies
- End-to-end view of connections
- Ranging from physics to the communication matrix:
i-doit shares information with specialized tools
- i-doit as data bracket: compression of information
- No redundant data maintenance
- Coupling to Nagios, Check_MK, Livestatus,
OTRS, OCS, RT and more.
- Web Service API
The initiative smartITSM shows solutions for the IT service management built on open source technologies. Read more about it unter smartitsm.org.