Modules extend the functionality of i-doit
- VIVA module: ISO27001 and IT-Grundschutz
- JEDI module: Discovery for i-doit
- RFC module: Slim Change Management
- Partner modules and more: coming soon ...
Exact mapping of logical (IP, VLAN) and physical (equipment, cables) properties
- Automation using the JEDI module (Discovery)
- Cable and patch management
- Customizable overviews of IPv4, IPv6 and Layer 2 topologies
- End-to-end view of connections
i-doit shares information with specialized tools
- i-doit as data bracket: compression of information
- No redundant data maintenance
- Coupling to Nagios, OTRS, OCS, RT and more.
- Web Service API
A picture is worth a thousand words: Visualization in i-doit
- Relationship and dependency trees
- Space and cabinet views
- Capacity and occupancy views
- Vitality views
ISO27001 and IT Grundschutz (by BSI) in the new VIVA-module for i-doit
- Uses data from the documentation / CMDB
- Extensive reporting and audit functions
- Full support of the BSI Standards 100-2, 100-3
- Including catalogue management and risk analysis
The initiative smartITSM shows solutions for the IT service management built on open source technologies. Read more about it unter smartitsm.org.
Cultivate your information live @CeBIT014 (Kopie 1)
The CeBIT2014 opens its doors. You can meet us in hall 6 / block E16 / stand number 311. Experience what users and partners think about i-doit with our daily program at out fair stand. Talk to the experts about the successes and the experience gained from concrete projects.
Today 10.00 a.m.
- Marcus Lindner / Strato AG
- Marco Appoldt / Bürgschaftsbank NRW
Today 01.00 p.m
- Axel Himmelreich / SYSback AG
Of course we look forward to presenting our current developments around i-doit to you at the Cebit event. Monitoring, Change-management, and security are the keywords.In order to make your visit as easy as possible, we have created an online calendar.We would also be happy to provide you with tickets for the exhibition.
We look forward to seeing you!
Best wishes from i-doit team