New release i-doit 1.4
The most important new features:
- Professional, automated monitoring with the Check_MK interface
- Reporting reloaded: New UI, multi-dimensional queries and dynamic groups
- Ranging from physics to the communication matrix: OSI-levels 1-4
Modules extend the functionality of i-doit
- VIVA module: ISO27001 and IT-Grundschutz
- JEDI module: Discovery for i-doit
- RFC module: Slim Change Management
- Partner modules and more: coming soon ...
Exact mapping of logical (IP, VLAN) and physical (equipment, cables) properties
- Automation using the JEDI module (Discovery)
- Cable and patch management
- Customizable overviews of IPv4, IPv6 and Layer 2 topologies
- End-to-end view of connections
- Ranging from physics to the communication matrix:
i-doit shares information with specialized tools
- i-doit as data bracket: compression of information
- No redundant data maintenance
- Coupling to Nagios, Check_MK, Livestatus,
OTRS, OCS, RT and more.
- Web Service API
The initiative smartITSM shows solutions for the IT service management built on open source technologies. Read more about it unter smartitsm.org.
Note: New pricing and licensing for i-doit pro
With effect from 20.08.2014 we have simplified our pricing and licensing structure around i-doit pro and made it more affordable for many use cases. In addition to a unified handling in dealing with i-doit pro modules minor adjustments to the subscription model were made and adjusted the maintenance and care conditions for the purchase license. For existing customers of purchase license essentially nothing changes, the benefits shall continue as purchased. On the newly designed side product & service, we have summarized all the important information for you.