i-doit pro Add-on RfC
Change Management according to ITIL is supported with this add-on by our Partner don’t.panic. The fully integrated process is applied directly on the impacted CIs in i-doit.
This add-on is provided by: don’t.panic
- Decision making based on comprehensive information
- Guidance through the various process steps
Price on request
IT documentation is the basis for many IT Service Management Processes. Therefore, the currentness of documented information is essential. The process mainly responsible for changes in the IT infrastructure and its documentation is the Change Management process.
The Change Management process makes sure that
- only approved changes are allowed to be implemented
- the risks for planned changes are evaluated
- the consequences in case of not implementing the changes are assessed
- all activities required for the change are planned.
Besides that, the i-doit RfC add-on supports Change Managers and Administrators in planning recurring changes, so that a prepared and pre-approved workflow can be invoked and executed on occasion.
Would you like to know more?
If you have questions regarding this add-on, please use the following form to send a message. We are looking forward to your inquiry.