i-doit pro Add-on Trigger
Store buttons with your own triggers and start IT processes directly from i-doit,
e.g. the automatic deployment of a virtual machine.
- Define your own triggers, which are executed by clicking on the corresponding button on the i-doit user interface
- Start IT processes directly from i-doit
With the trigger add-on, web requests or shell scripts can be sent (triggered) manually from i-doit. Placeholders can be used to automatically fill the requests with values from the selected or active objects. Possible use cases would be e.g.:
- Sending issues/requests to a service desk/ticket system
- Sync object data to other systems
- Calling webhooks in Opencelium to implement more complex data transfers
- Send a downtime/maintenance to monitoring
- Start a script to deploy virtual machines
The permission to invoke a trigger can be configured individually for each trigger. The button configuration can be used to configure where the buttons for calling a trigger are displayed and which triggers are combined under a common call button.
Pricing & Support
Do you have any questions regarding this Add-on?
If you need more information about this add-on, please send us a short message.
We will contact you as soon as possible.